Friday, June 4, 2010

Summer Swimming






Well I must say that I was really pleased with the swimsuits that appeared in this month's issue of TeenVogue. I really loved how creative they got with the accessories and the shoes. I also was amazed by the bold one pieces! Usually you don't find the cutest one pieces out in the stores but apparently designers are looking forward and are becoming more creative with their designs.Overall I think that the main message of the section was to Go sporty and bright with your swimwear choices this Summer. By the way I was in Hermosa Beach this past weekend and found myself browsing through the bikinis at a surf shop called SPYDER and I came across Cynthia Rowley's new collection for Roxy! I must say everything feels like a wet suit.

No comments:

Post a Comment